INFORMATION

Our Hotel provides a private Parking, even if with limited parking spots, within a few steps from the Property; the extra charge amounts to 10,- € per night. For the Guests arriving by e-car the Hotel supplies a charging station.

Free Wi-Fi for our Guests throughout the Property.

At the Reception desk you may ask for pool towels; however they can only be used within the Property.

It is strictly forbidden to smoke in any indoor space; our balconies are supplied with ashtrays, still we kindly ask you to close the window-doors behind you.

The check-in procedure will be done at your arrival, alternatively you may speed it up by checking-in online; rooms will be ensured from 3pm. Check-out is kindly required by 11am.

The mandatory city tax amounts to 1,50 € per person per night and it has to be settled upon departure.

All Mastercard and Visa cards are accepted, however we don't accept payment by American Express, Diners, nor checks. Euro notes are also taken up to the limit imposed by the law.

We are able to confirm only and exclusively bookings which have paid a deposit or in case of last minute bookings we require a valid credit card to secure the reservation. In case of cancellation of bookings which have a deposit paid, our terms and conditions are the following:

"If cancelled up to 59 days before arrival, we are going to hold the entire deposit which may be used for a future stay. If cancelled up to 29 days before arrival, 60% will be charged as penalty, the remaining 40% may be used for a future stay. If cancelled beyond this terms 100% of the deposit will be lost."

In case of cancellation of a last minute booking the provided credit card will be charge of 50% for reservations of at least 4 or more nights, whilst it will be charged of 100% for stays up to 3 nights.

Tiny pets are allowed only if advised by the Management, but in spite of that they are not permit in the restaurant, nor in the common areas.

Children below 12 years of age cannot stay at our Hotel.

We are happy to inform our Guests, who are getting here by flight, that we also arrange transportation from and to the Airport of Verona.